Candidate Interview Scheduler (Contract)
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
- Kraken Digital Asset Exchange seeks career-minded client service-oriented candidates who are interested in leveraging prior administrative and calendar management experience into an entry-level HR career path. Our global recruiting team is growing rapidly to support our organization’s hyper-growth plans for 2018 and beyond!
- Partner with Recruiting team members and hiring managers across the globe in scheduling often complex interview activities (e.g., in-person, phone, video).
- Send day-before follow-up confirmation inquiries to both candidates and interview team participants to confirm attendance.
- Facilitate all interview logistics-related items (e.g., travel, meeting site locations, time-zone requirements, and online video technical support)
- Ensure that overall candidate and hiring manager experience is both positive and proactive.
- Minimum of one-year administrative/calendar management related experience, preferably with exposure to non-U.S. time zones.
- Demonstrated client service orientation along with a highly-refined sense of urgency
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including calendar management
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, bilingual communication capabilities would be an outstanding asset.
- Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System preferred but not required.
- BA/BS preferred but not required