Product Designer, Growth
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role:
Kraken is looking for a Marketing Designer to be an integral part of the company's ambitious growth plans, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Data Analytics teams to bring the core value of Kraken to new audiences across mobile and web.
What you will do:
- An understanding of performance-based marketing strategies
- Translate product marketing strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
- Own conceptual development and delivery of visuals across different media
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Establish partnerships with Engineering and Product to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions
- Help launch marketing experiments and iterate on your designs. You’ll launch multiple A/B tests and measure their performance. You’ll then iterate and discover new ways to increase outcome metrics
- Thinking in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions
Who you are:
- 2-4+ years of experience designing products and marketing content on mobile and web
- Understanding of acquisition and conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Performance-focused design experience that shows an ability to hit key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate, activation rate)
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
- Expertise in considering the technical difficulty of different designs, and in finding ways to test concepts as simply as possible
- Has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across digital channels and audiences
- Ability to be flexible while juggling multiple projects and properly assess project prioritization
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Premiere/After Effects, Figma, and Jira
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us: