Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
This role is fully remote.
Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry.
- A strong practicing interest in the cryptocurrency space or personal/professional experience investing and trading securities through online platforms
- Experience with technical testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Postman
- Extensive experience developing and implementing UI and/or API test automation in an Agile environment
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Familiarity with implementing test automation in Gitlab CI/CD with Docker
- Experience with creating and updating Docker Containers
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a team-based environment
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- Striving to learn new skills
What you'll do
- Ensure all Kraken products and services deliver exceptional quality and reliability through human testing and test automation
- Work with the product and development teams to create and improve testing processes for the frontend of our platform
- Design and implement automation tests that are reliable, sturdy, independent of minor UI changes, and delivering accurate results
- Update and Extend API and UI Test Automation frameworks and Docker containers
- Driving test projects from start to completion with collaboration with the QA team
- Document bugs and work with development and product to ensure issues are addressed before release
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us: