Client Engagement Onboarding Specialist - KYC (Arabic Speaker)
Client Services /
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About The Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that new customers are provided world class service and 6-star experience within the client’s early life with Kraken. The role will be part of a high-performance team supporting our clients round the clock, and with the best reputation for security in the industry.The role is integral in connecting with clients, to ensure that barriers to clients’ success are removed.
- Work on customer KYC documents using applications and email tickets
- Review and verify documents submitted by customers to ensure documents are authentic and valid
- Validate Proof of Residence submitted by clients
- Flag suspicious documents and escalate to L2 agents or Fraud Team, whichever is applicable
- Respond to client enquiries regarding their application for higher tiers
- Update client information upon request
- Comply to Kraken’s Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures
- Ensure that work is compliant to Kraken’s Quality and Risk guidelines
- Provide 6 star experience to clients in every interaction
- Arabic Speaker - Fluent and Proficient
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or business support role in a global shared services setting
- Experience working in a financial account or any organization with high attention to risk compliance is desired
- Passion for cryptocurrency is strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM software such as ZenDesk or SalesForce is strongly desired
- Strong cryptocurrency knowledge considered a plus
- Intellectually agile; able to grasp new concepts, ideas and changes to processes
- Ability to explain resolution and step by step processes to clients or internal co-workers when necessary
- Strong attention to workflow processes and details
- Strong business email etiquette
- A high degree of personal organization and good time management
- Innovative thinking and creative problem-solving
- Highly developed interpersonal skills at all levels to achieve collaborative outcomes
- Strong orientation in data privacy and security
Location Tagging: #EMEA #US #CANADA #APAC #LI-JJI #LI-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know