Security Project Manager - AAVA
IT and Security /
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
Kraken is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage people, tasks, priorities, and the execution of security projects in our Architecture, Application Security, Vulnerability & Asset Management Group.
What you'll do:
- Support the security first mindset of Kraken by aiding security teams in scheduling one-off and series of meetings with internal and external parties; deftly manage conflicts and prioritize time utilization
- Maintain an active list of Internal/External team contacts and ownership of responsibilities
- Act as an administrator on all projects and roadmaps, adding new initiatives and escalating risks/blockers on current initiatives through to resolution
- Develop and refine approach to communicating and resolving risks/blockers
- Assist a variety of stakeholders in the effort of developing team strategy and metrics
- Ensure appropriate confidential awareness is applied to contacts with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Prepare, catalog, distribute materials, reports, and other executive content
- Additional tasks and assignments: such as tracking invoices, mailings, packages, etc.
- Be a reliable and trustworthy source for employees, making teammates’ work more efficient and productive
Who you are:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to utilize your resourceful, and creative problem solving nature
- Competent in organizing multi-stakeholder and multi-timezone meetings and events
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities with ease and confidently communicate with staff at all levels
- Familiar with Mac OS, Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar and Zoom
- Highly tech savvy with strong emphasis on cyber security and privacy
- Self-starter yet seek and enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with others
- Detail oriented and analytical, with the ability to follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result-driven environment with tight deadlines
- Compassionate and caring to make the company culture and experience better for all team members
- Knowledge of other languages and a basic understanding of Keynote and Excel would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location Tagging: #EU #US #LI-Remote #LI-NT1 #Canada
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know