OTC Options Trader
OTC Trading Desk /
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
Kraken’s OTC desk is a market leader in one of the most innovative and fastest growing industries in the world. We are known for our white-glove service, making markets to clients around the world 24/7. We have established ourselves as a dominant OTC desk for spot trading, and are now expanding into options! As the lead OTC options trader, you will establish and manage our options trading book. You’ll have at your disposal tools and resources to build out the operation, and will be granted the autonomy to price trades and manage risk accordingly.
- Oversee OTC options trading, making markets in crypto options for large clients
- Create vol surfaces and options pricing models for BTC, ETH and other cryptocurrencies
- Oversee risk management of the options book, setting appropriate risk limits and hedging tolerances
- Establish spot & vol hedging strategies, utilizing both OTC liquidity and electronic exchanges
- Build franchise value by providing unique market color to our clientele
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in options trading; preferably managing a book
- Experience with risk management tools, greeks, delta hedging, spot/vol shocks
- Experience with electronic markets and voice / OTC trading
- Strong interest in and familiarity with both cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us