Front End Quality Assurance Lead
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
At Kraken we provide people with the means to explore the world of cryptocurrency trading. We are passionate about delivering the best possible user experience possible while maintaining our impeccable track record of security. If you too enjoy bringing excellence to the table then we have a place for you at Kraken.
We are looking for exceptional people with top leadership skills and depth of experience in quality assurance. As a Front End QA Lead you will be sharing your passion for quality with a team of manual testers, while setting direction and coaching the team.
What you will do
- Serve as a coach and mentor for a team of QA Analysts, assisting them in the resolution of complex issues, while growing their skills and knowledge
- Develop and build relationships with senior members of the development and product teams through feature planning, data reporting, and test management
- Propose, provide, and drive solutions to impediments and inefficiencies with minimal supervision from senior leadership
- Collaborate with other leads to drive a uniform QA leadership
- Understand past iterations and use that knowledge to better inform future testing
- Drive release testing for both regressions and features on a regular release cycle
- Coordinate hotfix testing when required
- Provide guidance, direction and, feedback on performance for team members
Who you are
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Have experience bringing features to market in a QA leadership role
- Direct exchange QA experience (either equities or crypto). Can explain a long vs short position / market versus limit order types / maker and taker fees and when such fees are appropriate; advanced order types and/or conditional close orders
- Either certification from an accredited source of QA training or a BS degree in a relevant field (computer science or Finance) AND 5+ years of experience in a senior QA role related to user interfaces and web and/or mobile applications OR equivalent industry experience
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency
- Direct QA experience with finance mobile apps
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us: