Senior Manager, Policy and Government Relations
United States /
Legal – Policy /
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
- Develop and prioritize Kraken’s advocacy positions on key U.S. policy topics, coordinating closely with a wide range of internal subject matter experts
- Develop and execute strategies to effectively communicate educational, thought leadership and advocacy content to key stakeholders
- Direct Kraken’s external engagement with key government and regulatory stakeholders at federal and state levels
- Effectively deliver Kraken’s viewpoints at public and private policy forums
- Leverage industry associations and other external partners to advance Kraken’s policy priorities
- 7+ years experience in financial services legal, regulatory or policy role
- Legal and regulatory experience analyzing and developing strategic responses to proposed federal and state legislation and regulation
- Experience and interest in digital assets, crypto market development and relevant public policy changes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful advocacy and political strategies
- Ability to apply a business-focused mindset to identify, prioritize and deliver advocacy objectives
Location Tagging: #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know