Stackwatch deploys our flagship product, Kubecost, on-prem and in virtual private clouds across dozens of flavors of Kubernetes, cloud providers, and hardware, and to our own hosted product. We are looking for an organized, hyper-efficient, and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to help us hire amazing teammates and drive the company's growth! You’ll own major pieces of the recruitment process, including reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and screening prospective teammates—all while providing an awesome and inclusive candidate experience. Reporting to our Recruiting Lead, you’ll also assist with the implementation of targeted recruiting strategies, and work closely with company leaders to build a world-class recruiting process where candidates from all backgrounds are welcomed, and report on crucial recruiting results. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role: you will serve as the face of the company to candidates of all levels—the ability to stay optimistic, organized, and flexible while navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Backed by leading VCs and software executives and founded by ex-Google cloud engineers and PMs, Stackwatch empowers teams to efficiently operate Kubernetes at scale. Starting with our flagship product Kubecost, we build tooling and intelligence to manage cost, performance, reliability and other infrastructure operability challenges. Our team is fully distributed, and we’re dedicated to building a vibrant, remote-first company culture that focuses on kindness and collaboration while achieving outsized results. We recently raised our Series A—this is an amazing opportunity to join a startup with significant traction!
This role will give you this opportunity to:
- Help design an unforgettable candidate experience and become a candidate advocate
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with top-notch efficiency
- Work with the founding team, other leaders, and the Operations team to refine our recruiting process
- Develop strong candidate and stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Assist in execution of sourcing strategies and building diverse talent pipelines
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and recruiting performance data with internal stakeholders
- Maintain data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Manage inbound applications in Lever ATS
- Help build talent programs that drive employer branding
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination or equivalent experience in a dynamic and fast-paced technology startup
- A resilient and resourceful ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks independently
- Passion for working in a startup environment: we wear many hats, adapt to changing circumstances, and shift gears at a moment's notice
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leadership—the ability to develop strong partnerships with other business functions quickly and lead through influence is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Obsession with candidate experience: we treat our candidates like our users. It is the Coordinator's duty to ensure a delightful experience throughout the candidate’s journey, from the moment they submit an application!
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and time management skills
- Ability to balance industry best practices with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our recruiting process, practices, and brand
- Interest in the Kubernetes and/or infrastructure monitoring space
- We evaluate our pay scales on a semiannual basis to ensure competitiveness with the upper end of the market for comparably-sized companies, and maintain equitable and transparent compensation policies and processes. Placement within the range will be based on skillset and experience.
- The range for this position is: $75,000-$115,000
- The equity compensation for this position is: .02%-.05%
Launch & learn—We are resourceful, biased toward action/experimentation, and value a growth mindset.
Strive for excellence, get results—We aim high & take pride in our work, but maintain focus on progress, not perfection.
Context, not control—We believe in empowered decision-making through transparency, flexibility & data.
Welcome diversity—We celebrate and embrace our differences! Aside from being an Equal Opportunity Employer, we place a high value on inviting new perspectives & a broad range of backgrounds and experiences; we are inclusive and seek to create a psychologically safe environment for all teammates; we disagree respectfully.
Celebrate contribution—We maintain a deep commitment to making open source contributions; we are community-oriented; we give and take feedback with grace.
Love the user—We are curious about the end user experience & sensitive to their needs, no matter who the end user of our work is.
Be an awesome communicator—We think clearly, communicate directly, and focus on quality; we listen with empathy and the desire to understand.
Read about our culture, current policies, and benefits at handbook.kubecost.io
🏥 100% paid health insurance for employees, 50% paid for dependents
🦷 75% paid dental and vision insurance for employees, 25% paid for dependents
💻 $3000 equipment stipend every three years to trick out your remote work setup
🖇 Shared office space reimbursed up to $400/month
🗓 Take what you need PTO (we mean it, and we model it!)
🎉 11 company-paid holidays
🐣 12 weeks paid new parent leave
🌴 1 month paid sabbatical after 3 years
✈️ Company-sponsored opportunities to travel and gather with your teammates at events, all-hands retreats, co-working weeks, and more
Stackwatch is an equal opportunity employer. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.