Director, Strategic Alliances (Government Vertical)
Remote / Dallas, TX / Arizona / Atlanta, GA / Austin, TX / Boulder, CO
BD – AE /
KUBRA is seeking a strategic and dynamic Strategic Alliance Development expert for a key role in nurturing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our indirect and integration partner organizations. This role aims to increase indirect sales revenues, reach new markets, and define standards for emerging technologies by forging robust partnerships.
If you are passionate about growth, profitability, and enjoy building beneficial partnerships, this is the golden opportunity for you.
What you get to do everyday
- Assess, engage the market, and negotiate new alliance partnerships
- Investigating, analyzing, and negotiating new alliance partnership
- Manage the flawless execution of the KUBRA business development process, including proposals, presentations, contract negotiations, signing. Support seamless transition into Channel Development department.
What kind of person should you be:
- This role is ideal for someone who is very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of alliance development
- Strong great business acumen, analytical & strategic thinker with excellent written & oral communications skills.
- Strong technology understanding
- Strong communication and social skills with the ability to create trust with targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and learn quickly
- Expectation of participating and embracing daily review meetings, metrics, clear documentation of calls/follow up.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time
What skills do you need:
- 12-15 years of relevant alliance development experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in sales specific to the billing and payment sector
- Experience in consultative selling, development of business cases for execution of alliance partner programs
- Education required: University degree, BComm or MBA
What you can expect from us:
- Award-winning culture that fosters growth, diversity and inclusion for all
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Continued education with our education reimbursement program
- Flexible schedules
- Uncapped earnings and generous commission structure
- Two paid days for volunteer opportunities
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
Actual base pay will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The anticipated base pay ranges below will apply for candidates located in the follow geographic areas:
California / New York: Colorado / Washington: Ohio
This role is open to candidates outside of these states with compensation that aligns with the respective location.
This position has a competitive uncapped commission structure.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k contributions, 10 paid holidays, 27 days of paid time off, child/elder care reimbursement, education reimbursement and other company benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request by emailing email@example.com. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
While we value the skills and experiences listed in our job requirements, we also recognize that talent comes in many forms, and welcome applications from candidates who meet most but not all specified requirements. If you possess a strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment, apply now!
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.