Front End Developer
Phoenix, AZ / Chandler, AZ / Mesa, AZ / Scottsdale, AZ / Tempe, AZ
Product Development – Product Engineering /
KUBRA is looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our Product Engineering Department!
This is a hybrid opportunity based out of our office in Tempe, AZ.
What you get to do every day
- Contribute to design of new functionality and expand existing functionality
- Collaborate with other engineering teams via “Guilds” of functional skill sets (Back-End, Front-End, Security, QA, Agile) to develop departmental standards for those functions
- Plan, balance, and participate in sprints containing bug fixes, feature requests, and new product development
- Work with Designers to build out GUIs for KUBRA applications
What kind of person should you be?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and an ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all communications
- Excellent organization, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure and focus on results
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Front End Development
- Experience with HTML and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with React is preferred
- Previous experience in Webpack is preferred
- Experience with TypeScript is a bonus!
What can you expect from us?
- Award-winning culture that fosters growth, diversity and inclusion for all
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Continued education with our education reimbursement program
- Free unlimited access to our refreshment stations (fully stocked with tea, coffee and other beverages)
- Two paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Well-being days!
While we value the skills and experiences listed in our job requirements, we also recognize that talent comes in many forms, and welcome applications from candidates who meet most but not all specified requirements. If you possess a strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment, apply now!
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.