Strategic Partnerships Specialist - Business Development
Atlanta, GA / Coppell, TX / Dallas, TX / Boston, MA / Austin, TX / Chicago, IL / Houston, TX / Los Angeles, CA / Miami, FL / Philadelphia, PA / Remote
BD – CRM /
KUBRA is looking for an Alliance Development Analyst to join our accomplished Business Development team.
As the Alliance Development Analyst, you will support the process of nurturing targeted partners and ensuring their successful integration with the company's ecosystem. This involves helping the Strategic Alliance Managers with business case building, target analysis, solution discovery, revenue target determination and journey mapping at the sales stage. The Alliance Development Analyst plays a critical role in driving revenue growth through effective partner incubation and development and ensuring that the solutions offered to partners are aligned with our mutual needs and goals.
What you get to do every day:
- Provide support to successfully close, onboard and integrate new partners into KUBRA’s ecosystem
- Develop and maintaining relationships with key partners, ensuring that both companies’ needs and goals are understood and addressed.
- Providestrategic guidance and support to internal teams to ensure that they have the necessary resources and information to effectively work with partners.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for growth, resulting in continuous enhancement of the partner program
- Aid Strategic Alliance Managers in creating the vision match, business case support for market partners to either resell, utilize, into integrate KUBRA’s platform for go to market purposes.
- Drive the development and execution of joint business plans with strategic partners, aligning key priorities and initiatives with overall company objectives and revenue goals.
- Determine revenue targets for newly targeted partners and assist in developing journey mapping at the sales stage.
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trends, competitor activity, and market developments to identifying potential partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product development, marketing, and sales to ensure that partner solutions are integrated into the overall product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners, acting as the primary point of contact while facilitating ongoing communication and collaboration.
- Monitor partner performance and provide regular reporting on partner progress, identifying areas for improvement and recommending appropriate solutions or expansion of the partnership.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential partners.
- Collaborate with Strategic Alliance Managers to develop and implement partner development plans, including identifying key milestones and metrics for success.
- Help to prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership and partner organizations.
- Support the development of business cases and financial models to evaluate potential partnerships and determine their potential impact on KUBRA’s revenue and growth.
What kind of person should you be?
- Highly motivated to achieve strategic objectives and targets.
- Able to dive into the details where required and understand the nuances of alliance development and support.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills with strong written & oral communication skills
- Strong technology understanding
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and learn quickly.
- Expectation of participating and embracing review meetings, metrics, clear documentation of calls/follow up.
- Strong documentation development skills (MS Office – PPTX, Word, Excel)
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
What skills do you need?
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in business development or strategic partnerships
- Experience in partner incubation and onboarding, with a track record of successful partner development and management
- Experience with alliance partners, partner/client onboarding and can show abilities to lead cross-departmental collaboration on partner/client onboarding.
- Relevant experience in a broadly based fintech environment with a strong preference for payments industry expertise or SAAS platform understanding
- In-depth understanding of credit card payment processes, including knowledge of the key players involved. Proficiency in ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions and associated protocols.
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals: Utilities, Government, Home Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom. Understanding of specific industry dynamics, regulatory considerations, and partnership opportunities within these sectors.
- Proficiency in the landscape of digital wallets and their integration within financial services, with specific experience leveraging digital wallet solutions for enhanced payment experiences.
- Print-related experience or knowledge of bill composition and print-and-mail processes, as well as familiarity with electronic billing presentment and payment systems.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute a strategic vision for business development and partnerships.
- A proactive and entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on identifying and seizing business opportunities, and ability to take calculated risks and drive innovation in partnership strategies.
- Strong cultural awareness and adaptability, enabling effective collaboration in a global and diverse business landscape.
- Commitment to understanding customer needs and preferences with a proven track record of developing partnerships that enhance the customer experience.
- Experience in working with senior executives and/or partner/technical third-party resources
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading teams of lower-level managers/resources is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Award-winning culture that fosters growth, diversity and inclusion for all
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Continued education with our education reimbursement program
- Competitive benefits and performance-based bonus
- Two paid days for volunteer opportunities
$95,000 - $115,000 a year
Actual base pay will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The anticipated base pay ranges below will apply for candidates located in the follow geographic areas:
California/New York/Colorado/Washington/Ohio: 95k-115k
This role is open to candidates outside of these states with compensation that aligns with the respective location.
This position has a competitive uncapped commission structure.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401k contributions, 10 paid holidays, 27 days of paid time off, child/elder care reimbursement, education reimbursement and other company benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request by emailing email@example.com. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
While we value the skills and experiences listed in our job requirements, we also recognize that talent comes in many forms, and welcome applications from candidates who meet most but not all specified requirements. If you possess a strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment, apply now!
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.