Senior Front End Developer
Phoenix, AZ /
Product Development – Product Engineering /
KUBRA is in growth mode and is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join our Product Engineering Team!!
What you get to do every day
- Collaborate with product architects, program manager, and management on product roadmap and architecture development plans
- Act as a team lead in communication with project managers, design team and developers
- Help train and mentor new Front End Developers
What kind of person should you be?
- Strong knowledge of the latest standards and techniques of HTML and CSS
- Experience React and Redux
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Webpack experience preferred
- Experience with TypeScript is a bonus
- Experience with a cloud provider (AWS preferred)
What skills do you need?
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience in handling production support issues
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Experience documenting software applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Award-winning culture that fosters growth, diversity and inclusion for all
- Access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Continued education with our education reimbursement program
- Free unlimited access to our refreshment stations (fully stocked with tea, coffee and other beverages)
- Two paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Well-being days
- Paid day off for your birthday!!
KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.