Client Success Representative - APAC (Remote)
Client Success – Client Support /
KUDO is a New York based startup providing a language as a service platform enabling video conferencing with live language translation. Our expertise covers streaming real-time language interpretation to client’s web meetings and live conferences and keeps participants engaged no matter where they are. KUDO is revolutionizing the conferencing and language service industry, seeking to break through all geographic and language barriers impeding multilingual communication. We seek to create connections and allow people and businesses to work together from anywhere, at any time, and in any language. KUDO is a young startup that was founded in 2017. We are growing quickly with numerous multinational enterprise clients. If our mission resonates with you, please check us out at kudoway.com.
While KUDO is headquartered in New York City, our team is globally distributed and culturally diverse with employees spanning across all corners of the world. We have teams, partners, and customers across North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
We are eagerly seeking talented individuals to join us in our mission to overcome language and geographic barriers around the world. If our mission resonates with you, we highly encourage you to apply!
We are currently looking for a Client Success Representative who will be responsible for maintaining strong post-sales relationships for the life cycle of our enterprise clients, closing renewals and upsell, mitigating churn, and analyzing usage data. Our ideal candidate has both passion and experience in the field of working in client-facing business development, virtual events management, world languages, account management, business analysis, or a previous role as a customer success representative or associate. Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact throughout their post-sales life cycle
- Drive customer commitment and loyalty by making every interaction positive, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using internal success benchmarks to align and track customer business goals
- Conduct renewals, check-in meetings, and periodic reviews to measure NPS and platform utilization levels
- Oversee success with customer renewals, adoption of KUDO solutions, and customer health and satisfaction.
- Define a success plan with clear deliverables and act as a liaison between customers and other internal team members
- Identify and mitigate customer churn risk and maintain existing customers
- Leverage analytics to identify predictive indicators of churn, growth, and renewals
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Communications or Languages preferred)
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English. Business proficiency in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or other Asian languages a plus.
- Work experience in customer relations, account management, (virtual) events management, language interpretation industry, consulting, sales support, or a related role
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sensitively build excellent rapport with clients, project confidence, and engender trust
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and provide specialist training - Aptitude for understanding technology and explaining it clearly and appropriately to clients
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to work in a truly international environment
- Ability to mediate conflict in a professional manner and to exercise persuasion and negotiation skills to navigate through client agreements
- Demonstrated skills with data analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Consistent access to a strong, reliable internet connection
- Strong acumen for the underpinnings of customer success
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to the APAC region time zones
- Must be in possession of a valid work visa or permit in place of employment
What We Offer
✅ An opportunity to work at a mission-driven organization where your efforts directly help break down language barriers.
✅ The experience of working with an incredibly diverse and international team spread across 20+ countries.
✅ An open and transparent company culture where individual and overall company performance is talked about and shared.
✅ A front-row seat at seeing what a growing team and business looks like.
✅ Remote company setting with autonomy, flexibility, and great benefits including annual learning and development reimbursement, generous PTO, and setting you up with the hardware you need upon joining KUDO.
The principles of diversity and inclusion are essential to the success of KUDO. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity in our employees, and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
KUDO will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our "Remote" positions may be done in the region they are posted in with the exception of Colorado due to local Colorado posting requirements.