Software Engineer II - Product Delivery
Mexico (Remote) /
Engineering – Engineering /
The Product Delivery teams are responsible for leveraging Kueski’s infrastructure to ideate, prototype, build, deliver and maintain novel financial products for our users. Product Delivery teams partner closely with Product, Security and Compliance to ensure we provide a user experience that is simple, engaging, secure and dependable.
Requirements of the position:
- Ability to transform requirements into working software in production.
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging problems.
- Strong experience in Software Engineering:
* How a good Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is organized.
* How the non-functional requirements are part of delivering a solution.
* Experience on the different types of testing and their importance in the SDLC.
Technical skills and knowledge:
* Strong technical background in programming.
* Understanding of the elements of good code.
* Experience and understanding of software design patterns.
* Fundamentals of relational databases.
* Experience with at least one database engine.
* Experience of integrating, designing and building APIs.
* Experience deploying and maintaining software products in production.
* Experience with at least one architectural pattern (i.e. MVC)
Nice to have
* Experience with microservice architecture.
* Experience with any of these programming languages, ruby, java, c#, python, Go
* Experience with AWS.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible work, including working from home 100% Remote
- Personal Days
- Saving Fund
- Pantry Vouchers
- 30 day Christmas Bonus