Jr. IT Support Engineer (Monitoring)
Mexico (Remote) /
IT – IT /
We are Kueski, and our mission is to develop an ecosystem of financial products which are simple and convenient for our users. We are part of the financial digital transformation, being one of the key players in México.
The IT Monitoring and support team is responsible for monitoring the performance and availability of all infrastructure, applications, security and services of Kueski (including network, backup & storage, cloud services, data centers, frontend products, etc.), part of the responsibilities of the position is to attend the technical reports received from the operations team.
Requirements of the position
- Help desk, monitoring and troubleshooting experience, including servers, network (cloud systems experience is a plus)
- Experience in scripts development and management of support incidents reported by customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Time flexibility to work on issues resolution working 24/7.
- Fluency in English.
- Detects and prevents the duration of system outages impacting Kueski operations.
- Troubleshoot bugs and low incidents.
- Provide timely response and resolution confirmation to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
- Categorize and escalate issues to appropriate technical teams.
- Notify identified stakeholders of service impacting issues, outages and remediation status.
- Assist in conducting reviews to capture lessons-learned or post mortem and ensure regular follow-up for any items identified
- Monitoring and support for security vulnerability studies / bulletins.