Software Engineer - Machine Learning (PyTorch)
Come and change the world of AI with the Kumo team!
The creation of the data warehouse emerged to solve the analytics problem of large amounts of data. Now, we’ve moved from megabytes to gigabytes to terabytes of data storage with no end in sight and companies invest millions of dollars to store and organize that data and only leverage a fraction of it for machine learning.
With Kumo, we are building the first data platform to seamlessly allow machine learning over data warehouses for faster, simpler, and smarter predictions to combat data waste and maximize data value. Query the future with Kumo.
You will be working with many datasets from real-world applications and applying state-of-the-art machine learning techniques developed in Kumo to directly impact a customer’s business needs. This will require using your ML and AI knowledge to solve critical and challenging problems to better serve our customers. You will drive the changes in the core algorithm and infrastructure based on the findings of the engagement to make the platform easier to use and to scale automatically modeling problems and datasets.
- You want to solve real-world problems and get things done.
- Must have: Python, and PyTorch, working with enterprise SaaS products
- You are able to abstract the patterns from many specific examples and understand how we need to evolve the platform to avoid the same issues slowing us down repeatedly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent technical experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience programming in OOP languages like Python, or C++
- 4+ years experience in designing ML algorithm solutions, specifically on search and recommender systems, for user-facing products
Your Extra Special Sauce:
- Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science or Machine Learning or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
- Ideal candidate is a top contributor to PyTorch OSS, with experience in Graph Neural Networks(GNNs)
- Experience developing large-scale systems
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Analytical approach coupled with solid communication skills and a sense of ownership
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, dental insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.