Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing over 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
Kurtosys Systems is looking for a Product Manager to join its growing product team. The successful applicant will be a leader and facilitator with experience in business analysis, user experience design, and have a passion for overcoming challenges.
- Collaborate with the Senior Product Manager to gather product requirements from stakeholders, including customer success, sales, and customers themselves.
- Analyse required functionality to meet requirements. Develop functional specifications and document for consumption by developers.
- Design wireframe mockups to illustrate UX concepts visually.
- Collaborate with head of UX to enhance and enrich mockups.
- Participate in customer calls to gather new requirements.
- Participate in development lifecycle with engineers to ensure functionality delivered meets requirements.
- Drive QA process to ensure features meet desired level of quality.
- Develop training materials and train internal stakeholders on both the use of features and value proposition of functionality.
- Work with customer success to a) ensure functionality is being correctly used by customers and b) gather feedback on its success. Participate and organise customer workshops.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business Analysis experience of at least three years.
- Experience with formal requirements gathering and documentation process.
- Optional but desired experience: JIRA and Confluence Experience working in a SAAS environment.
- Design and UX knowledge, or background as a designer.
- Experience working as a product manager in technology.
- Experience in a technical role (as a developer) Agile methodologies, using the Scrum Management Framework.