Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing approximately 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
- Configuration of the Kurtosys automated document rendering product to build out scalable, fixed-layout reporting solutions.
- Working towards sprint driven objectives driven off a Jira agile board, so that work is delivered on time, and to the required quality.
- Developing loaders for data ingestion to a predefined specification using a data toolkit developed in Typescript.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 3-year qualification in an information technology or related degree.
- Solid understanding of JSON data API’s and how to interact with them.
- Solid understand of all major source file data types such as XML, XLSX and CSV and how to interact with them.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects on time, and within the required scope and quality levels. Examples must be provided.
- Working competency with Microsoft Transact SQL.
- Working competency with Typescript or similar programming language.
- Work methodology:
- Work within a SCRUM team to deliver sprint objectives on time and within scope.
- Contribute and conform to the team’s working agreement.
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate blockers to the team as / when they arise.
- Goal orientated. Must be relentless in their drive to meet objectives defined by team and project leads.
- Ability to objectively handle feedback in team retrospectives and 1x1’s with team leads.