Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing over 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
Kurtosys is looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to build, refine and deliver comprehensive training programs for our sales team to help increase the overall performance of the sales team by ensuring that have the skill and knowledge to achieve their goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and devise multi-faceted in-house sales training.
- Provide related training sessions and material to Kurtosys sales employees within time and budget constraints.
- Onboarding new salespeople.
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement by working closely with the sales team to identify challenges they face on-the job.
- Monitor sales objectives and results.
- Collect feedback from managers and trainers about the training provided and using this feedback for enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Kurtosys subject matter experts to develop training materials and a training curriculum using appropriate learning principles. (physical, digital and classroom education material)
- Continuous improvement of the overall training program.
- Manage timelines, schedules and supplies to ensure completion of training plans.
- Maintain and improve training material.
- Manage training budgets.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of training experience within a technology business setting required.
- Experience in software sales training preferred.
- Experience with asset/wealth management would be beneficial.
- Experience in a sales position a plus.
- Experience in writing and collating documentations
- Ability to manage the full training cycle.
- Experience of working in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle and adapt to dynamic training situations.
- Ability to research and apply new training techniques and principles.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals across locations (UK, USA)
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Training certification and a degree or diploma in education a plus.