Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing approximately 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
The Professional Services team is responsible for the implementation of all Kurtosys client projects (both new clients and changes to ongoing contracts). Projects vary in size and complexity, and could involve any of the Kurtosys product offerings, including Client Reporting solutions, Web Content Management systems, Document & Secure Portals as well as Fund Tool products.
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful management and delivery of projects, requiring a broad range of skills and tools to facilitate a productive working environment and ensure all functions are able to deliver.
- Oversee, drive, and ultimately own implementation activities for multiple enterprise client projects running concurrently.
- Production of key documents, including Project Initiation, Project Plan, Sprint and Status Reports.
- Collaboration with and management of the internal delivery team including the BA, QA and Development functions.
- Translate technical concepts to business organizations and enable clients to drive prioritization and functional requirements, with the assistance of the Business Analyst.
- Work with clients across multiple business units to identify key dependencies and all needed stakeholders.
- Managing project timelines, milestones, deliverables; empowering the team to deliver by removing blockers, mitigating risk and being a proactive force in the delivery lifecycle.
- Open and continuous communication with the other project managers to plan resource requirements and allocations for the current and future project pipeline.
- Provide proactive input into the continual improvement of Kurtosys processes and solutions.
- Client-facing project management experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of digital, SAAS and cloud based technology gained ideally through work experience.
- Experience in the Implementation of digital solutions for clients.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Proven track record in successful and timely delivery of projects within a fixed Implementation process.
- Self-confidence to push back on scope creep, unreasonable or irrelevant requests and mitigate risks.
- Drive for self-development and a desire to be an active participant in the growth of Kurtosys.
- Experience in Project Governance.
- Experience working with data-driven solutions.
- Experience in the Asset Management industry and a familiarity with concepts and terminology.
- Experience working with various frameworks, such as Agile , Waterfall and/or Spiral.
- Experience in delivery projects for enterprise clients.