Cypress, CA /
Kush Supply Co. – Production /
About the Role
This individual will be responsible for managing custom product projects throughout the entire process from order to shipment. The Project Manager is a customer-facing, sales and operations support function with capabilities to assist sales, supply chain, warehouse and production in the completion of custom packaging solutions. This person will use practical project management methodologies to assist with the creation and delivery of custom projects.
What you will do (Essential Functions)
· Project and time management: Plan and audit tasks, ensure project deliverables are accurate. Prioritize tasks and adapt as needed based upon changing priorities. Responsive to requests and accountable for actions.
· Problem-solving: Prevent and solve issues, understand and mitigate problems, recognize cause and effect relationships between function.
· Customer focus: Understand and monitor the needs of internal and external customers of the Custom Product process.
· Organize and track details across a wide range of projects simultaneously.
Success: Execute a world-class Custom Product Project Management process, by delivering high quality products on time and maximizing process efficiency and performance.
The main focuses of the Project Manager at every phase of the process:
· Prevention, early detection and resolution of issues or delays
· Prioritization of projects
· Clear, complete and timely communication with all project stakeholders
· Partner across functions in a productive, efficient and professional manner to deliver the greatest value to our customers
· Assist Sales in the proper use of the Front-End Quoting Tool
· Act as a liaison between KSC Master Data maintenance and NetSuite Development Team
· Support Project Managers with:
· Customer-Facing Training and Support
· Monitoring and Improving Productivity
· Developing a Clear Understanding of KSC Production Process
Project Manager success is measured by the following Key Performance Indicators:
- Weekly Project status
- % Projects Delivered On-Time and In-Full
- Customer Service Rating (from internal customer/Sales)
- Customer Service Rating (from external customer)
Who you are (Qualifications)
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
· 2-5 years of Project Management experience
· PMP- Project Manager Professional or equivalent certification is preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate well with all levels of the organization
· Knowledge in supply chain, procurement, quality, inventory planning, finance and logistics
· Established project management skills
· Problem-solving and resourcefulness
· Customer focused/service oriented
· Customer facing - represents Kush Supply Co
· Detail oriented and high level of organizational skills
· Cross-functional collaboration
· Agility; ability to adapt to rapid pace and high-pressure environment
· Methods and tools to improve performance and productivity such as 6 Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Workouts, Process mapping), Quality Control, Vendor Management Inventory
· Team value and how to successfully motivate and maintain employee involvement while driving change
· Product life-cycle management
· Organizational skills, with ability to manage competing priorities
· Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS-Project skills
***We are aware that there are employment scammers posing as recruiters to try to obtain personal information or money from job seekers. KushCo does not charge/accept any amount of money or security deposit from candidates during the recruitment process. All KushCo jobs can be verified by visiting our official company website. ***