IT Support Specialist
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – Technology Operations /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
What you’ll do:
As an IT Support Specialist you will be supporting our Executive team while performing the role of IT Support for our KW offices; including providing assistance and maintenance for all office computer systems, mobile devices and IT infrastructure. This may include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as, fixing any issues related to the equipment that may come up on a daily basis. Our ideal IT Support Specialist has advanced technical knowledge, demonstrates excellent customer service and communication skills, shows initiative, is self-directed, organized, and results-driven.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide concierge level support for Executives (C-Suite), including out-of-office support
- Responsible for providing desktop support for computers and software through phone and direct contact with the Executive team
- Establish trust and maintain a high level of confidentiality for all activities
- Contribute to various forms of documentation (processes, policies, training materials, quick reference guides, knowledge base articles)
- Provide Audio/Video conference support for onsite/offsite presentations, events, and meetings.
- Install, relocate, configure, troubleshoot and support desktops, laptops, virtual machines, mobile phones (Android and iPhone), VOIP products peripheral equipment and software
- Provide desktop and laptop maintenance including operating system refresh, hardware upgrades and replace component parts
- Effectively communicate with end users to identify issues and develop solutions.
- Contact third party support as needed for hardware and application error
- Work extended hours and perform other duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise IT support
- 2+ years of experience working directly with C-Suite Executives and Vice President level employees
- Experience installing, administering and troubleshooting Windows computers and laptops within an Active Directory domain environment
- Understanding of networking, DHCP and DNS within a local area network.
- Experience with Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Knowledge of Apple hardware, Mac OS X, IOS iPhones and iPads is required
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including: Active Directory, Teams, Intune, Outlook, Office 365, SCCM
- Experience with WebEx, Zoom, Teams rooms systems and other video conferencing technologies
- Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, TCP/IP networks, and common PC and Mac applications/operating systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communications skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Solid understanding of VoIP Phone technology
- Ability to provide rapid response to all Executive support requests
- Can-do attitude, with ability to find creative solutions where necessary & follow through on issues until successful resolution is achieved
- Strong organizational skills and customer service focus
- Experience with computer imaging software
- Microsoft and other industry related certifications
- Strong general computer technology skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in both wired and wireless network technologies
- Ability to make independent judgment calls to resolve urgent and critical matters
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. kwx recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.