Consumer Experience Support Specialist I
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – MAPS /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
Consumer Experience Support Specialist I
KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
As our Consumer Experience Support Specialist I, you will provide exceptional, high-touch customer service to our KW MAPS coaches and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all coach, client, and Business Growth Advisor inquires
- Know and build relationships with the MAPS coaches; Learn their specialties (Velvet Ropes) through video and phone conversations.
- Align 1:1 coaches with their new clients based on coach and client needs and specialties:
- o Welcome call/text to clients outlining your next steps
- o Determine best coach fit
- o Follow up with coach and client to confirm it is a match and they will be moving forward
- o Perform monthly check ins with client and coach within first 90 days and then quarterly
- Maintain and oversee the email ticketing system ZenDesk (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) and call center, DialPad, for incoming calls and messages, meeting response times outlined in Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively and efficiently communicate with clients and coaches conducting daily proactive calls, including:
- o Coach/client welcome and alignment calls (above)
- o Post-30-day Transfer calls
- o At-Risk/MIA calls
- o Holiday and Event-Specific Calls
- Be on-duty daily to answer incoming calls to MAPS Customer Care line, and return all voicemails within one business day (eight business hours)
- Collaborate with MAPS Leadership and other MAPS team members to accomplish yearly GPS goals. May be responsible for line items in the MAPS GPS as assigned – tracking and reporting
- Point of contact for internal coach pay inquiries; support billing team by educating coaches and their assistants on use of Zoho for Coach Pay.
- Review and manage any “at risk” client queue by reviewing clients with zero calls logged and MIA clients
- Conduct recurring client satisfactory calls, track referrals and information obtained
- Review client feedback from MAPS products to identify trends and communicate opportunities for additional coach and consumer training
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services
- Review and rewrite processes and systems by identifying the metrics that affect Clients and Coaches.
- o Collaborate with MAPS Leadership, Team Lead, and other MAPS areas (Programming/Operations team) to implement solutions.
- Review & process all incoming requests for program statuses changes (hold, cancel, re-assignments, transfer, etc.)
- o Confidential conversations with coaches and clients to inform decision making for future of the coaching program
- Hold facilitator position for virtual events
- Provide exceptional Customer Service and act as lead/support (when applicable) for all MAPS/KWRI Events - virtual and in person
- Assist with coverage of the CE team when other members are out of office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Also responsible for one (or more) of the specialty areas below:
FAST TRACK (GROUP) COACHING
- Maintain registration for all Fast Track coaching programs (includes daily manual tasks)
- Maintain client portal (Kajabi) and webinar platforms (I.e., confirm attendees and participants are paying registrants)
- Main point of contact for Fasttrack@kw.com Zendesk queue
- Complete all client billing activities for Fast Track coaching programs (update billing dates, cancellations, past due and unpaid client follow up)
- o Manage multiple billing systems (Maxio, Stripe)
- Collaborate with launch coordinators for Fast Track program launches to ensure alignment
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain registrations for all BOLD coaching programs
- Main point of contact for Bold@kw.com Zendesk queue
- Completes all client billing activities for BOLD coaching programs (cancellations, refunds, finance issues)
- Provide client care services for escalations, and daily communication with coaches and assistants.
- Collaborate with launch coordinators for BOLD launch logistics to ensure alignment
- Cross collaboration with Program Team and Director of BOLD
- Serve as the first point of contact for KWW coaches and worldwide client inquires
- Determine best fit - Coach and client alignment
- Partner with KWW Leadership to conduct monthly audits
- Serve as the first point of contact for Performances coaches and client inquires
- Partner with Head Performance coach to determine best coach alignment and for any re-assignment or transfer requests
- Serve as first point of contact for Life Coaching coach and client inquiries
- Partner with Head Life coach to determine best coach alignment and for any re-assignment or transfer requests
- Able to provide verbal and written instructions and directions in a clear and concise manner.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks without letting details fall through the cracks
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal skills
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. KW recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.