Lead DevOps Engineer
United States /
KW – Digital & Technology /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for driving digital outcomes while also supporting, maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting our rapidly expanding cloud-based systems. You will need a passion for data technologies and have a solid grasp on the technical side of what the team does. Excellent communication skills are a must, since you’ll be collaborating with Services, Support, Product, and Software Engineering on a regular basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and support of cloud-based business technology products and services of Keller Home, Keller Covered, Keller Mortgage, Keller Offers and the Consumer platform
- Become an expert resource for how various parts of the cloud ecosystem work together
- Deliver stable and responsive application, server, data storage, and backup services and software for the Development, Corporate, and Production data center environments
- Design solutions that meet evolving company objectives
- 5+ years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Capable of proposing and supporting Devops strategies for the company
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Must have intermediate to expert experience in:
- Must have at least moderate experience in:
- Helm Charts GCP – Moderate
- Demonstrates high analytical skills through troubleshooting and maintenance of complex technical environments
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience Benefits
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of cloud platforms and experience in building a high availability infrastructure
- Possess a deep understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.)
- Broad understanding of the Linux operating system (CentOS) and cloud application architecture
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. kwx recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.