Communities Operations Specialist
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – Communities /
WHO WE ARE: ONE TEAM. ONE MISSION.
kwx is an integrated homeownership experience company that puts Keller Williams real estate agents at the center of its world. The spectrum of Keller Williams Realty Inc., Keller Williams Worldwide, Keller Mortgage, Keller Covered, Keller Offers and Keller Manage, provides agents with a seamless experience so they can offer their clients an integrated homeownership experience. Our technology, training and resources give agents more time to build meaningful client relationships.
Every team member is a valued part of one team driven by one mission: to serve agents so they can serve their clients. We’re committed to listening, learning, and responding to our team members and to making kwx and its family of companies a truly great place to work.
Working with kwx is a win-win for agents, their clients and our kwx team.
In 1983, Keller Williams was a rebel upstart fueled by Gary Keller’s philosophy of “people helping people” and a win-win culture. Its enduring belief system, WI4C2TES (Win-win, Integrity, Customers, Commitment, Communication, Creativity, Teamwork, Trust, Equity, and Success) keeps them anchored in doing the right thing. The company started to fuel entrepreneurial agents’ success, so agents can serve their clients like no others in the industry.
As Keller Williams grew to a market-leading organization, its culture spread, as did the commitment to give agents the training and tools to grow their businesses and profits. Keller Williams’ proud past set a foundation for a bright future.
As time went on, Keller Williams expanded its offerings to support their agents. While it started with Keller Williams Realty, Inc., it soon expanded with Keller Williams Worldwide and then added supporting services including Keller Mortgage, Keller Covered, and Keller Offers. In 2020, the concept of One Co., integrating all companies for a homeownership experience, took hold and kwx was launched.
KELLER WILLIAMS CORE VALUES RESPONSIBILITY: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
The Communities Operations Specialist is a key role in the day-to-day support of our KW Communities. This person has the passion to help and serve our community members by providing high level customer service and working with the Community Leaders to engage the community in education, networking and technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and execute the vision and goals of the Community Leaders to support the community in growth, education, engagement and retention
- Assist in the creation of launch and sunsetting procedures
- Oversee Community Launches
- Oversee Community Sunsets
- Triage underperforming Communities and create action plans to improve KPI’s to target range
- Maintain a 12-week sprint to meet established key performance indicators
- Create and maintain all internal documentation, process mapping, and system management
- Create a smooth and seamless onboarding and offboarding for associates joining or departing the community
- Keep the Community Director informed regarding any escalated problems or issues
- Represent the community at KW hosted national events and virtual monthly trainings[JS1] [AC2]
- Ensure service tickets of the community members are being answered in a timely and complete manner
- Partner with marketing in the management of social media and engagement with the community
- Assist in all other aspects, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has supervisory responsibility over the following positions.
- Virtual Assistants
- Community Operations Coordinators, as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Real estate experience and knowledge preferred.
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- Extraordinary people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills (Typing, Microsoft products, Google products, etc)
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and problem solve
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Project Management and/or Account Management experience
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act As Amended to perform the essential functions.
- Viewing computer monitor
- Work is performed in a business office environment. Ability to work extended hours, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
kwx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. kwx recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.