Communities Operations Coordinator
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – Communities /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
The Communities Operations Coordinator is a key role in the day-to-day support of our KW Communities. This person has the passion to help and serve our community members by providing high level customer service and working with the Community Leaders to engage the community in education, networking and technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and execute the vision and goals of the Community Leaders to support the community in growth, education, engagement and retention
- Maintain a 12-week sprint to meet established key performance indicators
- Create and maintain all internal documentation, process mapping, and system management
- Create a smooth and seamless onboarding and offboarding for associates joining or departing the community
- Keep the Community Director informed regarding any escalated problems or issues
- Represent the community at KW hosted national events and virtual monthly trainings
- Ensure service tickets of the community members are being answered in a timely and complete manner
- Partner with marketing in the management of social media and engagement with the community
- Assist in all other aspects, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has supervisory responsibility over the following positions:
- Virtual Assistants
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school graduate
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Real estate experience and knowledge preferred
- Extraordinary people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills (Typing, Microsoft products, Google products, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and problem solve
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act As Amended to perform the essential functions.
- Viewing computer monitor
- Work is performed in a business office environment. Ability to work extended hours, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. kwx recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.