Site Reliability Engineer
United States /
Keller Williams Realty International – Technology /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
Keller-Williams is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer interested in joining an engineering team that is disrupting the real estate industry via two microservice-based applications. In addition to this opportunity, Forbes magazine named our company as the best place to work in Austin in 2018, with competitive pay, benefits, and work-life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage performance, uptime, reliability, and resilience of two key applications (as it relates to container orchestration and other supporting infrastructure)
- Identify improvements to infrastructure and operational procedures, automate manual processes
- Troubleshoot infrastructure and related application issues, work with engineering team to resolve issues
- Work with the development team to handle operational requirements
- Maintain, execute, and create operational runbooks
- Optimize alert triggers
- Play a part in incident management and emergency response (some after-hours on-call will be required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years operational experience
- Working within a team and across teams
- Group troubleshooting of large, distributed systems
- Cloud hosting providers such as GCP, AWS, Azure
- At least one high-level programming language, such as Python, Ruby, Perl
- 3+ years operational experience
- Cloud orchestration and/or configuration management such as Terraform
- Creating and implementing containerization strategies using Docker
- Experience with microservice orchestration using Kubernetes*, DC/OS
The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $104,000 - $156,000.0 based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include the following offered benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, 401k, healthcare savings account, company paid time off, and company paid holidays.
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. KW recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.