Social Media Manager
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – Marketing & Communications /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
Are you a social media expert looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment and have learned the art of applying the latest social trends and performance insights to develop creative social media concepts, we would like to share more with you and learn more about you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and consumer centric Social Media Manager who has an entrepreneurial mindset and is ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver next level results!
- Design, create and manage meaningful content on social media platforms to enhance the company’s brand and improve customer engagement
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop ongoing and compelling social media marketing campaigns
- Develop cross-functional relationships to collaborate on improving business results of social channels
- Identify influencer partnerships
- Research trends, analyze the existing digital marketing and social media plan, identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improvements
- Define performance indicators, measurement and analytics and develop insights based on social media content and channel performance
- Communicate by storytelling and conveying key messages in a dynamic and compelling way
- Two to Five years of social media experience in the real estate industry
- Undergraduate Degree, preference in Marketing, Communications
- Creative thinker who can bring a brand voice to life across a variety of social media touchpoints
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a occurs on flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics tools
- This position is based in Austin, Texas, and the person must be willing and able to work at least three days per week in our Austin Corporate Office
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. KW recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.