MAPS Billing Specialist
Austin, TX /
Keller Williams Realty International – MAPS /
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. (KWRI)
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. KWRI is made up of a diverse team of more than 300 passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. KWRI supports and innovates on behalf of over 180,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals around the world. KWRI’s headquarters employs a diverse group of strategists, innovators, storytellers, and technologists who help transform the way agents market, sell, and interact with their clients. KWRI’s on-site learning center and extensive Career Visioning program support the company’s emphasis on teamwork while allowing individuals with all backgrounds to explore and grow together.
Keller Williams Core Values Responsibility: Every member of the Keller Williams leadership team is responsible for leading and modeling diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices in the workplace relative to hiring, promoting, paying, and managing people. Leaders are expected to treat all people with civility, respect, and dignity and demonstrate the 10 core values that form our belief system.
KW MAPS Coaching offers training and coaching for Real Estate professionals and business
leaders committed to transforming their lives and businesses. We serve over 4,000 1:1
Coaching Clients, 150 Coaches, and host an extensive number of in-person and online training
programs every year.
We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and customer-centric professional to streamline
and execute all billing, payment, reconciliation, and audit processes at a high level.
As the MAPS Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for on-time and accurate execution of
billing and payment processes and will set standards and expectations around the customer
experience for our KW MAPS Coaching Clients as it relates to client billing and coach
- Conduct billing and payment-related tasks for: 1:1 Coaching & Online Training Programs
- Execute billing actions and requests including but not limited to: Process New Client Programs, Coach Transfers, Product upgrades/downgrades, Cancellations, Holds, Refunds, Changes in start date or next-billing date
- Resolve escalated client and contractor billing-related issues
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships with the Finance Business Unit to streamline processes in a way that positively impacts the business as well as the consumer and coach experience.
- Analyze and document policies and procedures to ensure consistency and operational excellence across the organization.
- Implement and track relevant departmental projects and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or 3-5 years experience managing financial responsibilities in a professional environment
- 2+ years experience in Accounting or related field
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of driving results and providing clear, concise solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
KW is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. kwx recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.