Customer Success Manager
San Francisco /
Customer Success /
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are in the unique position of helping Labelbox customers build and operationalize transformational AI technology. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, a Labelbox CSM is continually focused on supporting our customers. As a customer success team, we are not just helping someone use our app, we are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Labelbox.
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Labelbox’s products, solutions and methodologies.
- Run onboarding for new customers
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Support up to 50 customer accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments.
- Highly organized and able to handle conflicting priorities.
- Able to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic with customers.
- A natural tendency to be customer first and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Synthesize customer feedback into actionable insight.
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success for enterprise software.
- Some travel to meet customers.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, supporting enterprise sales cycles.
- Experience in enterprise software and B2B environments.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.