Outbound Sales Development Representative
San Francisco /
Our mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence.
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you are in a unique position to assist Labelbox customers to build AI technology. We’re looking for an SDR who loves problem-solving and has a natural curiosity to learn and work with prospects to drive successful AI outcomes using Labelbox.
You will be responsible for partnering closely with our Account Executive team to manage your personal sales-pipeline and create new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support to create compelling messaging and gain first-hand training, learning all stages of the sales cycle, while helping us communicate the value of Labelbox directly to our customers.
As a part of the sales team, you are not just helping someone use our app, you are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
Current Labelbox customers include Genentech, Allstate, Lytx, Airbus, Bayer, and more. Labelbox is venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins, and First Round Capital and has been featured in New York Times, Forbes, Harvard Business Review and The Economist.
- Manage your own sales and meetings pipelines in a specified sales territory
- Discover new sales leads based on industry & account research (Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, internet research, etc)
- Create strategic outreach campaigns (calls, emails, Linkedin, social selling, etc)
- Qualify prospects/accounts through email, phone, Linkedin, etc
- Manage prospects, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Achieve organizational goals, monthly meeting quotas, and team objectives
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Demonstrates ability to manage prospect conversations, handling unexpected questions with ease
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- You embody Labelbox core values in everyday work, demonstrating craftsmanship managing your pipeline and creating new opportunities, and seeking to understand the value-drivers to assist prospects to build the best products for humans to advance AI
- We are a collaborative team, staying motivated and team collaboration is key
- You have a passion for your craft
We believe that AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives--from healthcare to agriculture. The exponential impact of artificial intelligence will mean mammograms can happen quickly and cheaply irrespective of the limited number of radiologists there are in the world and growers will know the instant that disease hits their farm without even being there.
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.