Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco or Remote /
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.
We’re looking for a full-stack growth marketer to help us scale and optimize our digital marketing channels. As part of the Growth marketing team you will work alongside product, marketing and operations stakeholders to plan and build multichannel marketing campaigns that drive a positive ROI for the business.
The core responsibilities for this role include
- The day-to-day management of our paid acquisition campaigns across search and social platforms including bid and budget, pacing and conversion performance down the sales funnel.
- Managing audiences segmentation and monitoring audience performance.
- Working with our designers and other stakeholders to develop impactful copy and creative for our advertising, including continually iterating assets to ensure performance.
- Identifying new online marketing channels and opportunities for expansion and optimization within channels.
- Prioritizing hypothesis-guided (A/B and Multivariate) experiments within ad platforms within the available resources.
- Developing landing pages in a landing page builder and conducting ongoing experimentation.
- Working with sales and marketing operations stakeholders to ensure accurate tracking and attribution of campaign activities.
- Building alignment with the SDR team on acquisition campaign activities, performance and execution playbooks.
The ideal candidate will have
- 1-3 years hands-on experience managing paid advertising on search and social platforms.
- A working knowledge of analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and HEAP Analytics.
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company and a first-hand understanding of the B2B Sales funnel.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs) such as Marketo, SFMC/Pardot or Hubspot and CRM systems such as Salesforce.