Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
San Francisco or Remote /
Labelbox is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Labelbox's vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
We are backed by some of the finest people in the Silicon Valley who work at Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital.
- Build component driven applications with ReactJS
- Experience working with Redux and architecting large single page applications
- Experience in frontend testing
- Experience making design docs for data rich web applications
- Deep understanding of browser APIs
- Using canvas to build highly performant labeling interfaces
- Building new features and resolvers in our GraphQL API with Node.JS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience optimizing web traffic
- 4+ years of experience building data rich frontend web applications
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or a related field.
We believe that AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives -- from healthcare to agriculture. The exponential impact of artificial intelligence will mean mammograms can happen quickly and cheaply irrespective of the limited number of radiologists there are in the world and growers will know the instant that disease hits their farm without even being there.
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible vacation policy
Dog friendly office
Daily catered lunch & snacks
Great office location in the Mission district, beautiful office & private outdoor patio with grill