Outbound Sales Development Representative, UK
United Kingdom /
Sales – SDR /
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products to align with artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Labelbox's data engine enables organizations to dramatically improve the quality of their training data, which makes their machine learning models more accurate and performant. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on helping our customers get to production AI faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you are in a unique position to assist Labelbox customers to build AI technology. We’re looking for an SDR who loves problem-solving and has a natural curiosity to learn and work with prospects to drive successful AI outcomes using Labelbox.
You will be responsible for partnering closely with our Account Executive team to manage your personal sales-pipeline and create new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support to create compelling messaging and gain first-hand training, learning all stages of the sales cycle, while helping us communicate the value of Labelbox directly to our customers.
As a part of the sales team, you are not just helping someone use our app, you are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
Your Day to Day
- Manage your own sales and meetings pipelines in a specified sales territory
- Discover new sales leads based on industry & account research (Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, internet research, etc)
- Create strategic outreach campaigns (calls, emails, Linkedin, social selling, etc)
- Qualify prospects/accounts through email, phone, Linkedin, etc
- Manage prospects, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Achieve organizational goals, monthly meeting quotas, and team objectives
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Demonstrates ability to manage prospect conversations, handling unexpected questions with ease
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- You embody Labelbox core values in everyday work, demonstrating craftsmanship managing your pipeline and creating new opportunities, and seeking to understand the value-drivers to assist prospects to build the best products for humans to advance AI
- We are a collaborative team, staying motivated and team collaboration is key
- You have a passion for your craft
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.