Global SDR Director
Sales – SDR /
Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products to align with artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Labelbox's data engine enables organizations to dramatically improve the quality of their training data, which makes their machine learning models more accurate and performant. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on helping our customers get to production AI faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the role
We are looking for a growth-oriented, innovative, passionate leader to join our team as our Global Director of Sales Development Representatives responsible for leading both inbound and outbound prospecting motions for the company. This key individual will be part of the go-to-market leadership team and will lead a team of sales development representatives and managers responsible for prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for the sales teams across all segments to grow the new business pipeline.
What You'll do:
- Manage, develop, and hire for a rapidly growing team of talented sales development representatives
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales, our business model, and our sales methodology
- Track sales team metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
What You'll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of direct sales development leadership experience, leading an entire sales development organization in SaaS
- Successful track record and background as a Sales/Business Development Representative
- Experience building and managing multi-region SDR programs at multiple companies
- Experience with campaign development and execution
- Strategic and creative thinker who is an analytics/metrics-focused operator
- Great team coach and motivator
- Proven ability to collaborate across business units (i.e., Marketing, Sales, etc.)
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Have a strong interest in the AI/ML space
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.