San Francisco or Remote /
Labelbox is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Labelbox's vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by A16Z, Gradient Ventures, Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Venture Beat, Fortune, and Forbes.
- Being responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support, and maintaining consistent configuration -- with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps.
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the infrastructure and its associated components and applications.
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability, and capacity management while ensuring that solution and component escalations are minimized.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly responding to requests, resolving incidents, and managing changes.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLOs for availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
- Relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP, and Project Management are understood, implemented, and followed. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Qualification & Validation, and Project Management.
- 4 - 9 years of successful technical experience supporting a major global IT organization.
- The ideal candidate brings DevOps and automation domain knowledge and uses tools such as Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) highly desirable.
- Infrastructure as Code, scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable.
We believe that AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives -- from healthcare to agriculture. The exponential impact of artificial intelligence will mean mammograms can happen quickly and cheaply irrespective of the limited number of radiologists there are in the world and growers will know the instant that disease hits their farm without even being there.
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible vacation policy
Dog friendly office
Daily catered lunch & snacks
Great office location in the Mission district, beautiful office & private outdoor patio with grill