Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco /
Labelbox is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Labelbox's vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
We are backed by some of the finest people in Silicon Valley who work at Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital.
Labelbox is growing and looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to support our full-cycle recruiting process. Our ideal recruiter is a seasoned relationship builder with a knack for sourcing high caliber technical talent. You will be responsible for helping to implement company wide practices for recruiting extraordinary talent while aligning those practices with business goals and company values. You will also work closely with other key areas of the business to improve the capabilities of the Labelbox Ops and People team.
- Lead our ambitious hiring plan initiatives by implementing scalable systems and processes
- Collaborate with hiring managers in the full-cycle recruiting process; from screening candidates to scheduling interviews and negotiating offers
- Actively source for talent through multiple mediums and networks
- Manage jobs in Lever through monitoring and progress reporting
- Lay the foundation to build out a more robust recruiting team as the company begins to scale
- Implement best practices for hiring and managing remote teams
- Play a key role in helping Labelbox to build a diverse and inclusive recruiting pipeline
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience across various disciplines. Experience in a growth SaaS company is a plus.
- Expertise in technical recruiting
- Experience utilizing a variety of sources to identify and attract prospective talent
- Ability to represent the Labelbox brand and value system during each stage of recruiting
- Strong closing skills: understands compensation and can close candidates quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability in recruiting for all levels of an organization