Digital Marketing Associate (m/w/d)
Berlin, Karlsruhe or Germany /
Commercial – Marketing /
Labforward is a technology start-up developing ground breaking Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products for laboratories and scientists.
We have three core products: Labfolder - an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place, Laboperator - a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology, and Labregister - the inventory management system of the lab.
Our products are collaborative, easy to use, and make scientific data more reliable. We are building the operating system of the lab, connecting data, devices and researchers. We will never stop innovating to enhance productivity at the bench with technology.
Following our Series B funding we are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who will help to drive our growth.
About the role
- Become part of our marketing team and get the chance to contribute to brainstorming and planning sessions
- Get a chance to learn how to automate, optimize marketing processes and scale digital channels
- Cooperate with sales and customer success teams to enable achievement of company goals
- Help to acquire new users and customers by building and strengthening our brand and products recognition on the international market
- Work closely with the product teams to advertise and communicate the benefits of new features and products
- Create engaging content to promote Labforward across various social media channels, email campaigns, and other marketing collateral
- Genuinely passionate about marketing and communications
- People person, able to quickly establish good relations and communicate efficiently in English
- Good organization skills, not afraid of handling multiple tasks and responsibilities, comfortable in a metrics-driven environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative both as a team member and individual contributor
- Experienced in working with G-suite or Microsoft Office and a quick learner, happy to pick up new skills
- Background in a laboratory environment
- German language skills
- Previous experience with any of the following: Search Engine Optimization, pay-per-click campaigns Google analytics, Wordpress
- Understanding of marketing automation
Nice to have:
Please note, that as it is an entry-level position we will not be able to provide visa sponsorship. Therefore, to be considered for this role you have to be an EU citizen or have another kind of work permit for Germany.
About the team
We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Diversity makes us stronger. However different you may be, come as you are, be part of the team and help us become better. Our diversity and inclusion policy is based on respect and communication. We value each team member for their strengths and weaknesses and cherish complementarity. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged and supported. Our offices in Berlin and Karlsruhe are both equipped with an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.
Why work at Labforward?
Our products matter - the software we create assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
Our employees matter - Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit, with flexible hours and remote working policies, a yearly budget for learning, a company pension plan, and many more! For a detailed list please visit our career site.
Our culture matters - we are a small and international company: our team is supportive, agile, and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
Our mission matters - working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better.