(Senior) Validation Analyst (m/w/d)
Berlin, Karlsruhe or Germany /
Business – Compliance /
Labforward is a technology start-up developing ground breaking Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products for laboratories and scientists.
We have three core products: Labfolder - an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place, Laboperator - a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology, and Labregister - the inventory management system of the lab.
Our products are collaborative, easy to use, and make scientific data more reliable. We are building the operating system of the lab, connecting data, devices and researchers. We will never stop innovating to enhance productivity at the bench with technology.
Labforward builds software products for laboratories and scientists. To meet the quality and compliance requirements of our customers, we are looking for a (Senior) Validation Analyst (m/w/d) to join and support our Quality & Compliance Team.
About the job:
- Main point of contact for validation topics both for Labforward and our clients
- Contribute directly to business growth by making company’s products fit-to-use by customers operating in a highly regulated environment
- Design and execute validation scenarios to test documented requirements and ensure all necessary areas meet compliance demands
- Contribute to the risk assessment process, and create validation packages
- Review products' specifications, identify missing requirements and areas of improvement
- Coordinate with the Product & Engineering teams to successfully resolve issues discovered in the validation process
- Ensure Labforward products remain in a validated state at all times
- Experience ensuring compliance of software in a GxP (GLP, GMP) regulated environment, preferably in a QC lab.
- Hands-on testing experience with computer systems (ELN, LIMS, LES, etc)
- Well-versed with various Software Development (agile, V-model) and Software Testing Life Cycle models.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines specifically related to GLP, GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11, Data Integrity, GAMP5 and OECD guidelines.
- Comfortable working in an international and distributed team (company language is English) and have good communication skills in German
About the team
We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Diversity makes us stronger. However different you may be, come as you are, be part of the team and help us become better. Our diversity and inclusion policy is based on respect and communication. We value each team member for their strengths and weaknesses and cherish complementarity. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged and supported. Our offices in Berlin and Karlsruhe are both equipped with an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.
Why work at Labforward?
Our products matter - the software we create assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
Our employees matter - Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit, with flexible hours and remote working policies, a yearly budget for learning, a company pension plan, and many more! For a detailed list please visit our career site.
Our culture matters - we are a small and international company: our team is supportive, agile, and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
Our mission matters - working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better.