Junior Blockchain Developer
Software Developers /
About the role
You will ensure that these components and the overall solutions are robust and easy to maintain. In addition, you will coordinate with the rest of the team and end-user/client; therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
You will be working towards the following:
- End-to-end development of functional web apps using HTML5, React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Developing scalable web architectures
- Working in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience.
- Creating Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Being responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- Writing code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible.
- Learning to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience creating and integrating systems using Rest APIs
- Experience or interest in blockchain and smart contract technologies.
- Knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible front-end code with responsive design.
- Design skills.
- Being a self-starter who is excited to solve many technical challenges relentlessly.
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Managing your own time.
- Being able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Work in an energetic environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
- A dynamic role with lots of client engagement where no two days are the same.
- Work autonomously with no micromanagement!
- Excellent and close-knit team culture.
- Collaborative and supportive team. We learn from each other!
If this sounds like the role for you ( and not only the role, but also the company culture, that potentially you have spotted by the way I'm talking to you, yes, Im definitely talking to you!) please complete the application form, attach your cv and a short cover letter addressing the criteria. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. If this changes we will happily communicate this trough our social media channels.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or get social withGiancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where you are coming from, gender preference, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!