Senior Software Engineer
Brisbane, Queensland /
Software Developers /
Do you have a keen interest in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, or perhaps NFTs? If you are an experienced Software Engineer aiming to join a cutting edge company, you should reach out ! Labrys is a blockchain technology company based in Brisbane that helps clients identify how they can utilise blockchain technology to their advantage across various use-cases and industries. Labrys conceptualises, designs, and builds entire systems and the web and mobile applications that support them.
About the role
Architect and develop Web3 applications. Oversee projects and provide advisory as subject matter expert to ensure quality of deliverables. Ensure best practices, use of the right stack (MERN) and quality of code within the projects and teams. Lead mid and junior level engineers periodically. Research and propose solutions ad-hoc to projects.
- Architect solutions for projects with assistance from the Tech Lead
- End-to-end development of high quality software applications using MERN stack and relevant Web3 languages and frameworks whilst producing few errors.
- Review code, and manage requests and changes.
- Work as part of a team with Project Managers, Business Analysts and clients to design and create tasks.
- Mentor and Coach mid and Junior Engineers on the job and hosting periodic meetings.
About your technical skills
- Subject matter expert in advance programming across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Web3 framework and languages including Solidity.
- Highly skilled with MERN Stack.
- Highly experienced with software development.
About you as an awesome professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated team and client management.
- Outstanding time management.
- Highly proactive and responsible.
Education and experience
- Graduated IT, Computer Science or other relevant coding experience.
- Relevant personal projects.
- 2-4 years' experience in similar roles.
What's in for you?
- Freedom to research and propose new ideas
- Work in an energetic environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- A dynamic role with lots of client engagement where no two days are the same
- An amazing collaborative culture
- We believe in your time management, (No micromanagement!)
- We love to get social!
- Amazing facilities
- Full time permanent role - Competitive salary!
- Accessible L&D platform and career progression
If this sounds like the role for you ( and not only the role, but also culture, that potentially you have spotted by the way I'm talking to you, yes, Im definitely talking to you!) please complete the application form, attach your cv and a short cover letter addressing the criteria. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. If this changes we will happily communicate this trough our social media channels.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email to email@example.com or get social with Giancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where are you coming from, gender preference, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!