Senior Front End Engineer
Brisbane, Queensland /
Software Developers /
Do you have a keen interest in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, or perhaps NFTs? If you are an experienced Front End Software Engineer aiming to join a cutting edge company, you should reach out ! Labrys is a blockchain technology company based in Brisbane that helps clients identify how they can utilise blockchain technology to their advantage across various use-cases and industries. Labrys conceptualises, designs, and builds entire systems and the web and mobile applications that support them.
Labrys is seeking a highly skilled Senior Front End Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering stunning front end designs for our clients in the Web3 space. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of commercial experience with React, Typescript, and NextJS.
- Develop and maintain high-quality front-end code for our clients' websites and applications
- Collaborate with the design and development teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest front-end technologies and industry trends
- Continuously improve our development processes and workflows
- Mentor and coach junior team members as needed
About your professional experience
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in front-end development using React, Typescript, and Next
- Strong understanding of web development principles and best practices
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with GitHub and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactive and able to suggest and implement changes
- Experience with mobile software development (desirable)
About your work ethics and people skills
- Eager to dig deep when there is a need to resolve a tricky issue
- An empathetic communicator, when disagreeing, you communicate thoughtfully and compromise when needed
- Passion for working in a collaborative environment
- Can reason well about the trade-offs of different programming languages, frameworks, packages or techniques without being stubborn
- Care about the quality of code and the final product as well as the experience of other developers and the client
- Able to effectively manage your own time
- Punctual and reliable
What's in for you
- Work in an energetic environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- A dynamic role with lots of client engagement where no two days are the same
- An amazing collaborative culture
- We believe in your time management, (No micromanagement!)
- We love to get social!
- Amazing facilities.
- Full time permanent role - Competitive salary!
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the application form, attach your cv, a short cover letter addressing the criteria and your portfolio showcasing your skill set. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. If this changes we will happily communicate this trough our social media channels.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email to email@example.com or get social with Giancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where are you coming from, gender preference, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!