Marketing & Content Manager
Brisbane, Queensland /
Business Support /
Hi Marketers, we are Labrys, the largest software development agency working with emerging technologies (Enterprise Blockchain, Web3, DeFi, NFT, DAOs, Metaverse ) based in Australia. We shape the New World applying new tech as a viable solution for modern businesses. Due to our expansion, we are looking for passionate people, eager to learn and aiming to create solutions using cutting edge tech. Working at Labrys will stimulate your creativity and allow you to work with an amazing crew based in Brisbane City. Check this out:
This exiting role will allow you to exploit your creativity as you'll be designing, planning, developing and implementing the overall marketing and content strategy, with the end game of increasing brand awareness and enable business growth. You'll be in charge of all socials, content production and distribution in relevant channels, as well as planning in-house events and expose the brand to the Web3/Crypto space. The role requires you to be highly proactive and demands you to propose solution with little directions. Sounds like you? Keep reading please.
- Create the overall marketing strategy
- Plan and create content for channels chosen
- Manage and develop blogging strategies
- Manage social media platforms
- Develop partnerships with external stakeholders
- Represent Labrys as brand ambassador in ad-hoc events
- Plan and create events
About your technical skills
- Demonstrated experience in marketing strategies creation and deployment
- Proficiency with designing tools
- Web and graphic design experience
- Experience with event planning
- Proven success in online marketing campaigns
- Photography and video editing (This is a plus!)
- Genuine interest in Blockchain, Web3, NFTs, DeFi space
About you as an awesome human being/professional
- Amazing written and verbal communication
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Awesome interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to emerging needs
- Proactive and eager to learn
Education and background
- Bachelor of marketing, creative industries, design or relevant careers.
- Event planning, strategic design and design thinking certificates are also welcome.
- 2-4 years in similar roles.
what's in for you?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent full time role
- Cool facilities and amazing team!
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- We love getting social !
- Freedom to create, propose and learn
- Strat up vibe (fruit, coffee, Ping-pong table, Nintendo)
- Formal Learning & Development, and weekly in-house learning content
Coming to Labrys is an opportunity to join a leading blockchain software development agency in the Asia Pacific region. At this energetic, rapidly growing company, you’ll work alongside developers, designers and consultants, all of whom have a deep passion for creativity and execution. Team members are given autonomy and freedom to exceed in their roles working on the front line technology innovation.
IMPORTANT: Currently we are not offering remote work, hybrid work models, nor contracting opportunities. We are running all operations from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. Why ? we are doing the delicate exercise to scale while keeping and enhancing our culture, best practices and collaborations. Second, we live in a post COVID world and we would like to interact with people face-to-to face. And third, we love getting social and expand your professional experiences by building meaningful relationships.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get social with Giancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where you are coming from, gender, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!