Brisbane, Queensland /
Business Support /
Hi BDMs, Sales Managers and Heads of Growth. We are Labrys, Australia's largest blockchain focussed software development agency working with emerging tech (Enterprise Blockchain, Web3, DeFi, NFT, DAOs, metaverse). We Shape the New World applying blockchain technology as a viable solution for modern businesses. Due to our expansion, we are looking for passionate people, eager to learn and aiming to create solutions using cutting edge tech. Working at Labrys will stimulate your creativity and allow you to work with an amazing crew based in Brisbane. This time we are looking for a Sales Manager to join us. Check this out:
The Sales Manager helps propel Labrys to the forefront of the blockchain industry. They do this by developing growth strategies, identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs. This individual represents Labrys’s values when networking and forming long-term relationships with strategic clients, partners and external stakeholders.
- Create an overarching strategy to achieve revenue targets
- Qualify warm leads both inbound and outbound
- Discovery conversations and qualify prospective projects
- Educate clients on company processes, engagement approach and value proposition
- Collect and analyse data with a focus on improving customer experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Legal, Product and Engineering teams
- Work closely with the CEO directly to acquire strategic clients
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Foster partnerships with external stakeholders
- Attend industry and networking events as a brand ambassador
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for blockchain technology and the Web3 space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can tailor communication to different audiences
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to think on your feet and work autonomously in an ever changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Education and experience
- Bachelor of Business, Economics, Commerce or equivalent
- Experiences in software development agency or consulting firms (ideal)
- 4+ years’ experience in similar roles
What's in for you?
- What's in for you?
- Competitive salary
- Cool facilities and amazing team!
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- We love getting social!
- Freedom to create, propose and learn
- Formal Learning & Development, and weekly in-house learning content
Coming to Labrys is an opportunity to join a leading blockchain software development agency in the Asia Pacific region. At this energetic, rapidly growing company, you’ll work alongside developers, designers and consultants, all of whom have a deep passion for creativity and execution. Team members are given autonomy and freedom to exceed in their roles working on the front line technology innovation.
IMPORTANT: Currently we are not offering remote work, hybrid work models, nor contracting opportunities. We are running all operations from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. Why? First, we are doing the delicate exercise to scale while keeping and enhancing our culture, best practices and collaboration. Second, we live in a post COVID world and we would like to interact with people face-to-to face. And third, we love getting social and expanding your professional experiences by building meaningful relationships.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get social with Giancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where you are coming from, gender, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!