Operations – Management
As a Technical Leader, you will be responsible for the technical path embraced by your
development squad. As such, you will be in charge of deciding which technologies your team will be using to solve the needs of our clients, explaining to both the client and the team the pros and cons of applying that specific solution, and how that solution will be evolving in time, so it can keep adding value to the created product. You will be working together with a full-stack, multidisciplinary team to fulfill the needs of our clients and improve the products we are creating, with the ultimate goal of increasing the value we provide to their business, while mentoring and helping to improve the technical skills of each squad member.
- With the company:
- Manage several small multidisciplinary distributed development teams.
- Help each member of the team to improve their soft and hard skills and move forward in their career path.
- Help the team provide estimates for future work.
- Help the PMO to generate and gather metrics related to the project, team and client.
- With the projects:
- Define all the activities within the lifecycle of the products you work with, ensuring that product goals will be reached within time and budget.
- Define the strategy behind each project iteration, making sure the client can perceive the extra value provided with each deliverable.
- Define the responsibilities of each team member within a project, providing timely feedback to the team, PMO and the regional Software Delivery Manager.
- - Identify potential risks and issues. Work with the PMO to mitigate them.
- With the client:
- Be the main point of contact with our clients during the development of their products, making sure that the team and the client are able to have an efficient communication.
- Ensure that the final delivered product meets the client’s expectations.
- SQL Server
- Conocimientos en React
- Inglés Avanzado