We are opening the opportunity for candidates located on:
• San Diego
• Las Colinas
- Support our client customers to make better use of their products.
- Optimize / solve problematic cases within the data track in large organizations.
- Give Workshops / Guides on the best use of certain products to our client customers.
- Technical proficiency in SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 and/or 2008/R2.
- Experience working and administrating SQL Server, with high availability and disaster recovery options including AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances, Microsoft AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Replication, and Log Shipping.
- Advanced performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of TSQL querying, stored procedures, triggers, functions, transactions, locking, and blocking.
- Migration and upgrading from previous version of SQL Server; such as SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/R2 and Windows 2012/R2; experience setting up and configuring Windows Failover Cluster.
- Experience with one or more SQL Server Business Intelligence features for administration and/or development in SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerBI, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Azure SQL Database (IAAS)
- R-Server, Python, HDInsight, HADOOP, SPARK, Kubernetes
- The following Azure technologies: Databricks, DataLake, Data Factory, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, DB Essentials, IOT, Bot-Framework/Cognitive Services
- Service Broker experience
- Full-Text Search experience
- Master Data Services & Data Quality Services experience
- Distributed Replay experience
- SAN management and troubleshooting experience
- .NET Web and/or Windows application development experience
- Advanced SQL PFE Skills (400 – above)
- Knowledge of competing database systems