Operations – Management
As a Project Manager, you will be the head of several development squads, and the main interface between our clients and the teams developing their products. You will be coordinating the teams’ efforts in order to achieve both their business-related and technical requirements. Working together with several multidisciplinary teams to fulfill the needs of our clients and improve the products we are creating, your ultimate goal will be to increase the value we provide to their business.
- With the company:
- Manage several small multidisciplinary distributed development teams.
- Help each member of the team to improve their soft and hard skills and move forward in their career path.
- Help the team provide estimates for future work.
- Help the PMO to generate and gather metrics related to the project, team and client.
- With the projects:
- Define all the activities within the lifecycle of the products you work with, ensuring that product goals will be reached within time and budget.
- Define the strategy behind each project iteration, making sure the client can perceive the extra value provided with each deliverable.
- Define the responsibilities of each team member within a project, providing timely feedback to the team, PMO and the regional Software Delivery Manager.
- Identify potential risks and issues. Work with the PMO to mitigate them.
- With the client:
- Be the main point of contact with our clients during the development of their products, making sure that the team and the client are able to have an efficient communication.
- Ensure that the final delivered product meets the client’s expectations.