Operations Associate - Surabaya
City Teams – Indonesia /
Do you find it nearly impossible to create an impact? Here at Lalamove, we provide you, an Operations geek, the opportunity to make an impact by formulating and delivering initiatives that will improve the lives of our driver-partners. You'll create and develop driver acquisition and onboarding processes (see how many breadwinners can bring joy and happiness to their families?), monitor drivers' SOP and quality, and grow and maintain a high driver community.
Your impact won't end there; you'll also boost Lalamove's market presence by significantly raising the number of branded vehicles, preserving delivery processes for corporations and non-corporations, and developing new initiatives. You are the one who will directly empower our driver-partners and ensure their long-term economic viability.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join us as #OneLalamove!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Design, develop and implement driver acquisition processes
- Focus on building up supply of Motorcycle, MPV, Van, and Pickup Bak in Surabaya and surrounding
- Hands on offline drivers acquisition & onboarding
- Setup drivers SOP and in charge of drivers quality
- Build and retain a high activity driver community
- Increase Lalamove’s brand awareness by substantially growing the number of branded vehicles
- Maintain order fulfillment corporation and non corporation
- Achieving total alignment with local teams when executing new initiatives
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPI's
- At least 2 year experience from operations background, preferably from startup company.
- Understand with Surabaya market
- Ability to communicate in local languages are preferable
- Join or have strong connection with drivers community in Surabaya
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to champion new processes from plan to close
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiative and attentive to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience and familiar with spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point