City Teams – Thailand /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our eighth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are seeking an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Sales team as Sales Executive, based in Bangkok, Thailand. The role requires a proactive Sales skill, excellent in hunting new clients, negotiation and balancing, planning and result oriented skill.
What we seek:
- Hunting new clients to grow the Lalamove business especially, to recruit more corporate users to generate long term customers
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential users; and provide good services to existing accounts and obtains orders;
- Assists app localization by communicating product and process needs;
- Acquires and promote lalamove to users by drive order volume as targeted;
- Reports to Sales Manager by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses;
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and user feedback
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; coordinating with Customer Service and Operations; making recommendations to Sales Manager.
- Be contact point for clients to solve any issues to achieve customer satisfaction target
- Develop and maintain relationship with corporate accounts; coordinate with Operations, Customer Service, and Accounting to handle corporate accounts;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales results as targeted.
- Take ownership of Lalamove growth in Thailand
What you'll need:
- Thai nationality, Age 25-30Bachelor degree in Administration or Business related field
- Strong communication skills in English and Thai
- Experience with or understanding of E-Commerce or On Demand delivery is a must
- Energetic, passion and never give-up
- Interest in market dynamics along with great business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement and decision making skills
- Telesales skills is required
- Be able to accept and adapt yourself to the fast moving and changing environment
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
สำหรับผู้สมัครทุกคน ลาลามูฟ เคารพในความเป็นส่วนตัวของคุณและมุ่งมั่นที่จะปกป้องข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณ
ประกาศนี้จะแจ้งให้คุณทราบว่าเราจะใช้ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณอย่างไร,อธิบายสิทธิความเป็นส่วนตัวของคุณ และการคุ้มครองตามกฎหมายเมื่อคุณสมัครงานกับเรา โปรดใช้เวลาอ่านและทำความเข้าใจประกาศนี้